As posted on the Disney Parks Blog…. There’s a new show coming to this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Walt Disney World Resort and we’re celebrating with a special Disney Parks Blog experience to kick off the very first night of the event. On Tuesday, September 15, 2015, we’re hosting another Halloween costume party for 150 winners. Enter Disney Parks Blog’s “Not-So-Scary” Blog Party sweepstakes.
The “Not-So-Scary” Blog Party at Magic Kingdom Park begins at 5:15 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, September 15 but we’re asking winners to begin arriving at 4 p.m. EDT. We’ll kick off the night with some Halloween-themed treats before experiencing the first-ever “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” show on the Castle Forecourt Stage. In “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” movie return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amuck, the three sisters decide to use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard! Winners are encouraged to wear costumes (no masks) to the event, subject to the costume guidelines below. You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All winners who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older (or the age of majority in their state of primary residence, whichever is older) at time of entry, but guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- We will send a notice, via email, to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at the front of Magic Kingdom Park for access to the event. The notice will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Masks will not be permitted.
- Winning prizes are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
Hope to see you in your best costume on September 15. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or DC, and who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) at time of entry. Starts 12:00:01 P.M. ET on September 9, 2015, and ends 3:00:00 P.M. ET on September 9, 2015. To enter, follow the instructions at http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/join-us-for-a-not-so-scary-blog-party-at-magic-kingdom-park. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and the Event taking place on September 15, 2015. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address. For full details including eligibility requirements and prize limitations, see Official Rules.