Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge is set to debut at Disneyland® Park!
There’s a new way to take in the Tomorrowland skyline at Disneyland® Park and from a unique point of view! To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Space Mountain at Disneyland® Resort, a new lounge experience will debut in Tomorrowland on May 26, 2017.
The interstellar snack box will include:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, chives, pimentos, bacon
Cost is $45 for ages 3 and older, tax included.
Dreams By Design Travel
Ready to plan your next Disney adventure? Click HERE for a free quote for one of the Dream Designers.
At Dreams by Design Travel, we want your vacations to be a happy adventure…where families can have fun, together. We believe that a magical vacation begins with careful planning and that is exactly what you receive with our agency!
All of our services are FREE to you when you book with us. We are paid by Disney! Also, did you know that you pay the same amount whether you book directly with Disney or through us? In fact, with our incentives and booking gifts, you come out AHEAD with us! We can assure you that you will receive the best possible care from our team. Dreams by Design Travel are not your average travel agents; we are Dream Designers!
If you can DREAM it, we can DESIGN it!
Visit www.capturing-the-magic.com for a preview of the stunning coffee table book, Capturing the Magic and purchase your copy today.
Latest posts by Holly Wiencek (see all)
- Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party - 08/06/2017
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast Review - 07/21/2017
- 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - 07/12/2017