Character meet and greets in Epcot are a popular attraction on everyone’s list, but not everyone can or wants to secure character dining reservations. Epcot offers designated areas and even buildings specifically for character meet and greets.
Here is a list of locations where you can have a meet and greet with your favorite characters. Characters are subject to change and some meet and greets may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Sometimes there are surprise visits from characters where the gates are between the United Kingdom and Canada. Mickey and Minnie, Donald, Baloo, Ariel, Wendy and Peter Pan have been among the characters to come through those gates.
- Alice in Wonderland at The Tea Caddy Gardens in the United Kingdom pavilion
- Aladdin and Jasmine at the Morroco pavilion
- Beast at the France promenade located in front of the France pavilion
- Belle at the France promenade located in front of the France pavilion
- Chip n Dale at the Epcot Character Spot located at the Innoventions West
- Donald Duck at the Mexico pavilion
- Duffy the Disney Bear at the Friendship Gazebo on the World Showcase promenade
- Gideon and Foul Fellow from Pinocchio at the Italy pavilion
- Goofy at the Epcot Epcot Character Spot located at the Innoventions West
- Mary Poppins at the United Kingdom pavilion promenade
- Mickey Mouse at the Epcot Epcot Character Spot located at the Innoventions West
- Minnie Mouse at the Epcot Epcot Character Spot located at the Innoventions West
- Mulan at the Formal Gardens in the China pavilion
- Pluto at the Legacy Plaza West
- Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip at the France pavilion
- Snow White and some of her dwarfs at the Wishing Well in the Germany pavilion
- Tigger at Christopher Robin’s Room in the United Kingdom pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh at Christopher Robin’s Room in the United Kingdom pavilion