Spend your day on a 7-hour tour of all four theme parks to get an inside look and see firsthand how the thousands of dedicated Cast Members make magic happen every day at Walt Disney World Resort. The Backstage Magic Tour is a great opportunity to go behind the scenes and discover some of the secrets to the daily operations that bring the parks to life. The tour start off in Epcot but then travels around to the other parks and more. One of the highlights of this tour is the Utildadors found underneath Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. Each guest also receives a special gift from their tour guide. This tour is a must-see for avid Disney fans!
Epcot – Explore the inner workings of The American Adventure, the patriotic Audio-Animatronics show located in the American Adventure pavilion.
Magic Kingdom Park – Find hidden details on Main Street and then navigate the rarely-seen, legendary underground Utilidor tunnels and see how they enable the unseen transport of Cast Members, deliveries and more.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Go behind-the-scenes to see how Disney Imagineers deliver hair-raising thrills on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and then visit Creative Costuming to see how Disney shows come to life.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Come face-to-face with a Wild Africa Trek Guide learn more about what it takes to become a Guide.
Central Shops – Meet the skilled craftsmen who make dreams come true, from the smallest landscaping details to the biggest set pieces.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Enjoy a family-style barbecue lunch at Whispering Canyon Café that is included in your tour.
Walt Disney World Nursery & Tree Farm – Dig up the details on how our horticulture experts create the unparalleled botanical beauty of Walt Disney World Resort.
Know Before You Go:
- Locations visited on the Backstage Magic tour are subject to change. Bus transportation and bottled water will be provided.
- For safety reasons, closed-toe, closed-heel shoes, such as sneakers, are required for this experience. No sandals, open-toe or open-heel shoes will be permitted.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. Photography is allowed and encouraged in non-backstage areas.
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID.
- Please check in near the silver-and-blue “EPCOT GUIDED TOURS MEETING LOCATION” sign to the far right of the Main Entrance 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
Interest: Adults (16 and over)