Character meet and greets in Hollywood Studios are a popular attraction on everyone’s list, but not everyone can or wants to secure character dining reservations. Hollywood Studios offers designated areas and even buildings specifically for character meet and greets.
Here is a list of locations where you can have a meet and greet with your favorite characters. Characters are subject to change and some meet and greets may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Keep in mind that more characters are out and available during busy times and special events. For example, you are more likely to see StormTroopers and Darth Vader during Star Wars Weekends at the Hollywood Studios.
- Buzz Lightyear at Woody’s Picture Shootin Corral
- Chip n Dale at Sorcerer Hat Courtyard
- Daisy Duck at Sorcerer Hat Courtyard
- Donald Duck at Sorcerer Hat Courtyard
- Goofy at at Sorcerer Hat Courtyard
- Green Army Men at Woody’s Shootin Corral
- Jake the NeverLand Pirate at Animation Courtyard
- James P. Sullivan aka Sulley at Studio Backlot Tour Exit Courtyard
- Lightning McQueen at Team McQueen Headquarters
- Mater at Team McQueen Headquarters
- Mickey Mouse at The Magic of Disney Animation
- Mike Wazowski – Studio Backlot Tour Exit Courtyard
- Minnie Mouse at The Magic of Disney Animation
- Phineas and Ferb at Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Pluto at Sorcerer Hat Courtyard
- Ralph at The Magic of Disney Animation
- Sofia the First at Animation Courtyard
- Stitch at Sorcerer Hat Courtyard
- Woody and Jessie at Woody’s Picture Shootin Corral