Cool news from Disney Destinations Travel. Guests with reservations arriving on Sept. 29, 2015 and beyond will receive new Walt Disney Travel Company luggage tags in the same box as their MagicBands.
These new luggage tags feature seven unique designs each in a color that will correspond to the Guests’ MagicBand. If Guests have not customized their MagicBand color, they will receive a luggage tag in the iconic grey color to match their MagicBand.
Delivery methods will vary depending on when your reservation was booked and whether you have customized your MagicBands. With these cute new luggage tags, that’s even more incentive to customize your MagicBand colors!
Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests will receive their MagicBands and luggage tags as follows:
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 10+ days prior to arrival will receive their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at home.
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 6-9 days prior to arrival, and Guests who have not customized their MagicBands will receive their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at the Resort hotel.
- Guests who have booked a reservation 1-5 days prior to their arrival, and Guests who have opted out of MagicBands will receive luggage tags at the front desk of their Resort hotel.
Guests staying at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Downtown Disney Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando and Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels will continue to receive their luggage tags with Guest documents.
So which color will you choose now??
Visit www.capturing-the-magic.com for a preview of the stunning coffee table book, Capturing the Magic and purchase your copy today.
Latest posts by Holly Wiencek (see all)
- Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party - 08/06/2017
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast Review - 07/21/2017
- 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - 07/12/2017