It’s the most wonderful time of the year at the Walt Disney World Resort and we are now just under six months until Christmas. Yes, that’s right, six months! To put it in perspective, we only have 25 Fridays until Christmas. I know, we are all just getting settled into summer enjoying the warmth, the sunshine and cookouts but if you are going to Walt Disney World during the holiday season, you will want to take note of this!
The 2015 Candlelight Processional will be November 27 through December 30 and while the narrators have not been announced as of yet, the dining packages have.
Since seating for the Candlelight Processional is on a first-come, first-served basis, guests can choose to guarantee their seat by purchasing a 2015 Candlelight Processional Dining Package. The dining package provides guests with a lunch or dinner meal at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed seating to the ever-popular Candlelight Processional spectacular.
The 2015 Candlelight Processional Dining Package includes your choice of an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverages from the chosen restaurant’s menu or one full buffet offering. Park admission is required and package pricing excludes tax and gratuity. The best part – if you are utilizing your Disney Dining Plan, you can use your entitlements to pay for your package.
The participating restaurants for the 2015 Candlelight Processional includes:
- Biergarten Restaurant – Lunch: Adult $34.99 – Child $18.99 Dinner: Adult $52.99 – Child $28.99. ***On Christmas Day, Biergarten will charge the dinner rate for lunch meals
- Chefs de France – Lunch: Adult $59.99 – Child $15.99 Dinner: Adult $74.99 – Child $21.99
- Coral Reef Restaurant – Lunch: Adult $55.99 – Child $14.99 Dinner: Adult $64.99 – Child $17.99
- The Garden Grill – Dinner Only – Adult $56.99 – Child $28.99
- La Hacienda de San Angel – Dinner Only – Adult $67.50 – Child $16.75
- Nine Dragons Restaurant – Lunch: Adult $39.99 – Child $12.99 Dinner: Adult $49.99 – Child $16.99
- Restaurant Marrakesh – Lunch: Adult $39.99 – Child $14.99 Dinner: Adult $49.99 – Child $17.99
- Rose and Crown Dining Room – Lunch: Adult $45.99 – Child $13.99 Dinner: Adult $56.99 – Child $17.99
- San Angel Restaurante – Lunch: Adult $50.30 – Child $14.50 Dinner: Adult $63.60 – Child $16.75
- Teppan Edo – Lunch: Adult $59.99 – Child $15.99 Dinner: Adult $69.99 – Child $18.99
- Tokyo Dining – Lunch: Adult $59.99 – Child $15.99 Dinner: Adult $69.99 – Child $18.99
- Tutto Italia Ristorante – Lunch: Adult $54.99 – Child $14.99 Dinner: Adult $66.99 – Child $18.99
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria – Lunch: Adult $40.99 – Child $13.99 Dinner: Adult $52.99 – Child $17.99
Guests should note that Le Cellier Steakhouse will not be participating in the 2015 Candlelight Processional again this year. Online bookings have been intermittent. Guests should call (407) 939-1947 to book their 2015 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages to secure their seating for the holiday spectacular.
Visit www.capturing-the-magic.com for a preview of the stunning coffee table book, Capturing the Magic and purchase your copy today.
Latest posts by Holly Wiencek (see all)
- Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party - 08/06/2017
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast Review - 07/21/2017
- 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces - 07/12/2017